Summary And Recommendations
Employee's all-around performance.
- Excellent - Stands out as being one of the best I have.
- Good - More than fulfills the essential requirements.
- Satisfactory - does what is necessary.
- Fair - meets only minimum standards.
- Poor - Not a good prospect for continued employment.
Employee's Potential Over The Present Job.
- Qualified to advance beyond the next higher job.
- Can reach the next higher level, but can't tell beyond that.
- At this time, should not be given more responsibility than he/she has now.
- Cannot judge at this time.
Identify Associate's areas of strength: _
Identify Associate's areas of improvement:
Associate's Signature _Date
Was this article helpful?