C H API KR
- Introductory . .
- The Dissolution of Monasteries
- The Early Woodworker: His Life, Tools and Methods.
- The Plan of the Early Tudor House . . . . V. The Development of the English Timber Roof
- Gothic Woodwork and Colour Decoration VII. Timber Houses, Porches and Doors . . . . .
- The English Staircase
- Wood Panellings and Mantels
- Bedsteads and their Develofment . . . . . Index
" There is no way of making an aged art young again ; it must be born anew and grow up from infancy as a new thing, working out its own salvation from effort to effort in all fear and trembling."
Samuel Butler, Eretvhon.
Was this article helpful?